So many gloves, so little time! Literally have forgotten when and where most of these were found, apologies. You don't mind if I make it up do you? It's become clear since I began this quest that some of my friends are better glove finders than I am. In fact, I confess I didn't find any of the gloves in this post. One friend in particular seems to have a natural talent, going out to grab a quick lunch and returning with 3 finds only 10 minutes later! She's also found the first PAIR of lost gloves, a very exciting achievement. I am looking forward to the big thaw that seems to finally be starting, which I am sure will reveal all manner of frozen delights. I'll have to make sure I have a ziplock bag with me at all times to transport soggy gloves home in!
A pair! Well done GB!
Another find by the talented GB.
And another! Does this count as two?
Husband find, outside Scotmid in Dalry, 4 December 2010
Sparkly! Found by husband, semi-frozen on Slateford Road, 8 December 2010
No comments:
Post a Comment